EARLY BIRD DEPOSIT £50 BEFORE 31ST DECEMBER 2023
YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM THE PACKAGES BELOW
MEALS PACKAGE £150
Evening Meal and Entertainment
The Bronze package is a meals-only upgrade. This is 5 nights of evening meals and entertainment. Often a Beer and Wine are included. The final party night is included in your entry fee.
We have negotiated some great meal deals with campsites.
Most ralliers choose the meal package as it represents excellent value, and is really welcome after a day on the road. Our party evenings set us aside from other rallies where we relax and hear stories of the day's adventures.
SHARED CHALET UPGRADE £240
6 nights of shared Chalet Accommodation
The silver package is accommodation only for 6 nights in shared chalet accommodation. Shared Chalets have worked out at a minimum of £40 each per person per night sometimes much more. This is a great deal. If you want meals too you need to add the meals package.
Remember your first night will be on a ferry, booking instructions will be given on entry.
Chalets more often than not sleep 4, but sometimes they are larger, and we are not planning to sleep anyone in the communal areas. You will get a room, but it will be first come first served as to who gets the double. It will be very helpful indeed if you are travelling as several teams and you want to share together if you email us once you have booked, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us who you want to share with. This is subject to availability, but we will always be considerate when planning shared chalets.
PRIVATE CHALET UPGRADE £480
6 nights of Private Chalet Accommodation
( based on 2 people per chalet )
The gold package is non-sharing accommodation only. If you want meals you need to add the meals package.
Remember your first night will be on a Ferry, booking instructions will be given on entry.
Non-sharing means you will have a chalet to yourself and this price is based on two people sharing.
This is offered strictly subject to availability, if the campsite cannot accommodate us all without sharing chalets then you will be sharing or you have the option to book accommodation elsewhere if you cannot share. We will refund the difference between the cost of sharing and non-sharing accommodation but not pay for alternative accommodation.
What is your Refund Policy?
1. Your deposit is non-refundable, so please read and understand all costs, terms and conditions before entering.
2. Please remember the Rally is run not-for-profit, to raise funds for charity and it is... a challenge. We are not providing a four-star holiday experience. We source the best accommodation we can en route, sometimes this is fabulous sometimes not so much. Sometimes the meals are fabulous and sometimes not so much. You must inform us at the point of booking of special dietary needs. We are booking sites unseen, but you will always get a bed and a meal if that is what you have booked. And that is all we are offering. No refunds will be paid for accommodation or meals because the campsites will not refund them either. You are completely free to arrange your own accommodation if this is unacceptable.
3. You are required to pay the full entry fee by 31st March 2024. This is non-refundable after 31st July 2024 but entries are transferable. Please take out suitable insurance for cancellation. All proceeds will be going to our chosen charities.
4. Upgrades must be paid for by 31st August and will be only be refunded if cancelled before 31st August.
5. If you have booked a private chalet but end up sharing we will refund the difference. We will not pay for alternative accommodation and we will not refund your accommodation if you then decide to stay elsewhere.
Can I change the name on my entry ?
Each entry must have a Team Captain, ideally enter your whole team together. You can add extra members to your team but if you want to change team members or Team Captain please ask your Team Captain to let us know by contacting email@example.com
Please be aware that we cannot process refunds to change team members. Please sort this out between yourselves.
What Payment Methods do you accept?
We are currently accepting online payments by bank transfer please see the enter page and link.
If you are unable to use this method please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I upgrade my ticket later?
You can upgrade again any time up until 31st August subject to availability. We need time to finalise the accommodation and meal bookings.
Late requests may be sent to
Terms and Conditions
Please click HERE to see our terms and conditions. You must read these before sign-up. When you pay your deposit you are accepting our terms and condtions. Please make sure you read these as we will not be able to process a refund of your deposit. A copy of our terms and conditions can be requested by email at email@example.com